Tuesday 24 April 2018

Salisbury and Gary in Captivity

When out walking my brother's dog, Cordelia (Cordy) around Bewl reservoir, I found a baby tawny owl that had been pushed or fallen out of the nest. Unbeknown to me, but the area is contaminated with poisonous green algae, lethal for the wildlife and even dangerous for humans causing rashing, vomiting and and and. We escaped with our lives and I decided to celebrate by naming my beautiful baby, "Salisbury" and took himher off to a rescue centre nearby, called Folly, a wildlife hospital..they immediately screamed, "bring me a headless chick and chop it up good and fine now and be sure to leave the feathers," was the cry from the young lady, Sandie, now in charge of my newborn. Within a minute Sandie, forced open Sailsbury's blue beak and with tweezers fed the wild fluffy carnivore....I left feeling a little bewildered and wondering who saves the chicks? That aside, this was an exciting day and I'm delighted Salisbury has been given a second chance at life, a new start and of course, we all need more of that! XX #Salisbury Salisbury, Wiltshire


When big brother came out I was amazed about how many people wanted to watch people sleeping in a room? Go figure..so tomorrow I am going to speak with Folly and ask some techheads (Luke Dunn) to see if we can get some headcams for Gary and Salisbury, the two tawny owls at Folly Wildlife Rescue Centre. I want to stream them live and then put advertisements every 30 minutes throughout the day...to raise money for the Centre..They are only there for a Month... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671399933251569&set=p.671399933251569&type=3&theater #Salisbury #Techies #Techheads #Geeks #Editors #Videos #camcorders #wildlife #tawnyowls #mypeople 

Salisbury is at the back and Gary is being HARD at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment